COPYRIGHTED.COM

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
UMZN-QDAN-ZTMV-D7NU

Sunday 14 December 2014

PIRANDAI (BOTANICAL NAME:CISSUS GUADRANGULARIS)

Pirandai plant grows almost all over India and all parts of Tamilnadu and sides of the fences of the garden. It is also found in Africa, Arabia, Southeast Asia. It has been exported to Brazil and the South United States.
It reaches a height of 1..5 m and has quadrangular stem and branches with internodes 8 to 10 cm long and 1.2 to 1.5 cm wide. Along each angle is a leathery edge. Toothed trilobe leaves 2 to 5 cm wide appear at the nodes. Each has a tendril emerging from the opposite side of the node. Racemes of small, white, yellowish, or greenish flowers. It has globular berries are red when ripen.




Pirandai is identified as Veldt Grape, Devil's backbone in English and Asthisamharaka in Sanskrit and Hadjod in Hindi. 

The name Asthisamharaka literally means "protects the bones from destructions"

Hadjod means ' a component or something else that unites a broken bone'

This herb is rich in steroids, triterpenoids, lipids, stilbenes and flavanoids, B-Sitosterol, calcium, quadranglarines, Vitamins A, B, C. All these components help in rapid regeneration of connective tissues surrounding the bone-fracture. It accelerates the healing process of bone fractures and pain and inflammation caused. It triggers the process of bone metabolism and enhancement in the consumption of minerals including phosporous, calcium and sulpher and prevents fractures caused due to osteoporosis.
Its nutritional benefits are enormous. The ingredients are shown for Pirandai chutney as follows: 










You can grind them together with salt and eat with hot rice. It is very tasty and good for stomach.

The main dishes prepared from Pirandai/Veldt Grape are Pirandai Thuvaiyal, Pirandai dosai, Pirandai rasam, Pirandai soup, Pirandai Pickle, Pirandai kulambu, Pirandai Podi.
You can eat pirandai appalam daily, it is delicious too.

Medicinal values of Veldt Grape:

The extract of the its leaves can be consumed to increase digestion fast. It accelerates hungry. It is also good for stomach complaints.

The juice extracted from Veldt Grape is used to heal the ulcers of the stomach.

The oil prepared from the extract of the stem of Pirandai is used for treating the bone-fracture.

Pirandai podi is equally effective in reducing blood sugar level in body. It also stimulates the insulin production, thus it is used to treat diabetes.

Many types of stomach infections including indigestion and stomach ulcer can be treated with the help of hadjod. You can also use The fiber rich pirandai for piles problem.

This amazing medicinal plant can reduce the risk of heart diseases. It regulates the heart functioning and reduces weight which is the main cause of heart attack.

Those who are suffering from high cholesterol can take help of hadjod to reduce harmful cholesterol level. 

Ladies who are facing menstrual problems like cramps; irregular periods can take benefit of hadjod to fight against the problem. It can also cure the discomfort related to menopause.

This amazing medicinal plant can reduce the risk of heart diseases. It regulates the heart functioning and reduces weight which is the main cause of heart attack.

The extracts of hadjod or cissus quadrangular are very useful in weight reduction. This ayurvedic medicine helps to reduce the appetite. People who are troubled with obesity can try this remedy to cut down extra kilos effectively. This herb regulates the metabolism rate in body.

Pirandai podi is equally effective in reducing blood sugar level in body. It also stimulates the insulin production, thus it is used to treat diabetes.

Ladies who are facing menstrual problems like cramps; irregular periods can take benefit of hadjod to fight against the problem. It can also cure the discomfort related to menopause. 

 It is a fantastic natural blood purifier thus it is used to treat blood disorders in health conditions like scurvy. 

 The extracts of hadjod herb are useful in treating age related problems.

 This medicinal herb is also used to promote reproductive system.

 Hadjod juice is used to cure the condition of nose bleeding.

 Many types of skin diseases are cured. This plant is useful in relieving stress and many  psychological problems.

Now we came to know about this wonderful herb. We should grow this herb either in home garden or in pot. It is perfect home remedy and delicious food.




The amazing herb Pirandai/Veldt Grape/Hadjod/Devil's back bone is called as Siddha oushadam which resets bonefractures and heals like a happening of a miracle.



9 comments:

  1. Can pirandai receipies like thugial can be taken daily. Or any dose is prescribed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
      apart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
      thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
      have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
      the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
      have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
      how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
      etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
      voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
      reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
      email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
      +2348140120719



      Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
      apart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
      thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
      have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
      the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
      have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
      how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
      etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
      voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
      reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
      email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. Pirandai is an Ayurveda Food. Its valuable for our Health, its Gift By nature. Kaavidesam provides Pirandai relevant products (Pirandai plant online, Pirandai powder online and Farm Fresh Handpicked Veldt Grape.Pirandai Thuvaiyal Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pirandai is an Ayurveda Food. Its valuable for our Health, its Gift By nature. Kaavidesam provides Pirandai relevant products (Pirandai plant online, Pirandai powder online and Farm Fresh Handpicked Veldt Grape. Pirandai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am barbara, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am here to say a big thank you to Dr Sam for his great powerful love spell and his great spirits for saving my relationship. No one would have believe that I and my ex will ever come back together again lovers. But this great spell caster united us in just 48 hours. Dr Sam is truly a real and honest online spell caster. Contact him now on: okokakspellhome@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349060421250 and he will help you solve all your problem

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have cold sores outbreaks when on my periods and they were very terrible, when I went for test the doctor said I had herpes virus. I just want to share this great testimony of how Dr favour cured me from herpes virus with his natural medicine. It became a burden to me having outbreaks all the time and it was so terrible to look upon while on mirror than going out with it so would rather lock up myself indoors all times of outbreak. I stumbled upon a testimony of someone this Herbal doctor has cured on the internet and took the doctor's email: drfavour37@gmail.com or WhatsApp him (+2348028081669) to contact him. I'm completely free from this virus and horrible outbreaks All thanks to Dr favour!!

    ReplyDelete